Marriage revelations is dedicated to proclamation and teaching how marriage is the natural living picture of Christ and the Church, lived out through the lives of those that believe and obey God and His commandments.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cross Dressing--A Common Modern Western Sin



Deuteronomy 22:5.... The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination to the Lord thy God.

I was 42 years of age and had lived an open Christian testimony since I was 14 year's old, yet it was not until this time that this commandment came to me. Speaking with a man concerning issues related to Divine order it was suggested to me to read this scripture. I did, and the conviction of the Lord was exceedingly sharp to my spirit. For I had openly lived contrary to this commandment all my adult life, in that I had never insisted on my wife or daughters dressing differently than a man. I can not express to you the embarrassment that I felt as the Holy Spirit convicted me of this commandment. HOWEVER, I had a question, and it was expressed in these simple words. “Lord, how can the Great Creator, the Lord of all things, get excited about threads? What do you care about clothing if it is not sexually immodest?”

THE ANSWER came to me very quickly. Within a few weeks He had opened my understanding.

THE MAN was created by God to be a living natural representation of God Himself. The woman was created to be a living natural representation of the thing most dear to God's heart, His Church.

HERE IN IS THE SIN. Clothing has three basic purposes. To protect from the elements: without clothing we would freeze or roast in the sun. Secondly-- To preserve modesty: men and women being sexually oriented beings must of necessity be covered, or the lusts of men's flesh would rule every life completely. Thirdly clothing is symbolic. Clothing speaks. So when a woman dresses like a man she is giving the picture (saying by her action) that she is the same as the man, and since the man and the woman are created to represent God and the Church, she is expressing by her behavior that the Church is EQUAL to God. And we know that any two equal things are sovereign unto themselves, and neither is subject to the other. This is the spirit of Satan, it is a spirit of usurpation, it is also the spirit of feminism that has filled our American Society. Satan sinned in that he strove for equality with God. (Is 14:13-15) He who was the highest of the heavenly creation of God (Ez. 28: 12-15) endeavored to usurp God's place and rule himself. He now entices men who are the highest natural creation of God to grasp to be equal to God through usurpation. This is the spirit of the action of all women who refuse to adorn themselves in a manner that is distinct fully different than that of a man.

IT IS THE KOWNLEDGE OF THIS COMMANDMENT (even if they may not have understood the truth behind it) that kept prior generations within Western societies from mixing the adornment of male and female. Women wore dresses, men wore pants. They dressed distinctively differently the one from the other.

WILL YOU LOVE GOD ENOUGH to take upon yourself the yoke of this understanding? Jesus said, “If you love me keep my commandments. (John 14:15)

No comments: